Who are we?
„LOGOS BIO COMPANY“ LTD is a trading company with seat and management address:
– What personal data do we collect?
– What is the purpose of their collection?
– For how long do we store the personal data provided?
– Who do we share your personal information with?
– What are your rights regarding the personal data provided?
What means personal data?
Any information and data that can identify an individual, directly or indirectly.
What personal data collects BeNatureShop.co.uk?
To provide you effective access to our products, BeNatureShop.co.uk collects the following information:
– Name, surname, phone, e-mail, address, when filling out our order form, placed on our web page BeNatureShop.co.uk;
– Technical data that is automatically sent to us when you use our web page – IP address, GPS coordinates,
The processing of personal data includes the collection, storage, destruction, transmission, correction, updating,
On what grounds BeNatureShop.co.uk processes your personal data?
BeNatureshop.co.uk collects your personal data in order to fulfill your contractual obligations under contracts
What are cookies and what cookies do we use?
Disable and Delete Cookies
The browser allows you to delete all cookies at any time. To do so, please refer to your browser’s help features.
Overview of the cookies we use
In this section, you can find an overview of the cookies we use.
Absolutely needed cookies
Certain “cookies” are required to be able to securely provide our services via the web page.
– “Cookies” that identify or authenticate our users;
– “Cookies” that temporarily store certain user data (e.g.
– “Cookies” that store certain user preferences (e.g., search settings
or language settings)
– “Cookies” that store data to provide uninterrupted video or video playback
We use analytic cookies to record user behavior (e.g.click on ad banners, search queries entered) and
Third-party ad cookies
We also allow other companies to rate our users’ data through ad cookies. This allows us and third parties
Our referrer tracking partners set cookies on your computer (“forward cookie”), in case you have reached
For what purpose do we collect your personal data, why are we collecting, storing, transmitting and destroying them?
Your personal data will be used to fulfill our obligations to you, as well as to help you implement your rights, including but not
– In order to provide you access to the services/products on our webpage, we show you content that is relevant, personalized
and limited to the criteria you have set;
– To send your items via the completed order form;
How do we handle your personal information?
In order to provide products, BeNatureShop processes (collects) the personal data you provide
about physical identity in the following ways:
– by filling in the order form on our website by you;
– by processing information about your visits to the BeNatureShop.co.uk web portals
– by processing information about IP addresses, cookies, operating system and browser type
BeNatureShop.co.uk undertakes not to provide your personal data without your consent to third parties except
To fulfill commitments on contractual and/or pre-contractual relationships with you possibly benatureshop.co.uk
– Subcontractors and service providers such as experts, consultants;
– Our partners that are involved in providing the services/products you are interested in;
Are there other cases in which we can share your personal data?
– At the explicit request of the individual submitting the data subject to the protection of personal data;
– At the request of competent authorities under the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and of The European Union;
In all the above cases, the persons to whom we provide your personal data have declared, that they provide an adequate level
of protection for your personal data, including foreign companies, positioned within the EU and EEA
What are your rights regarding the personal data provided?
In compliance with European legislation, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 the EP and the Council
– The right to access the personal data that BeNatureShop.co.uk processes for you and obtain a copy thereof;
– Right to ask for BeNatureShop.co.uk correction if you find inaccuracies or need to update your personal information by sending
an email to info @ BeNatureShop.co.uk;
– You may want to block your personal data or restrict the processing of personal data,in the cases determined by the law and
– Right to want deletion of your personal data from a hotspot if the conditions are met.
– The right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes using the “unsubscribe” link that we have
placed in each email sent to you containing advertising information about our products;
– The right to object to the provision of personal and third parties by entering the personal profile on our webpage and remove
– The right to withdraw from your consent your personal data to be processed for the purposes for which you have given consent,
for example to marketing, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org;
– Right to request the portability of your personal data in a structured, machine-readable format that is commonly used;
– The right to file a complaint or request for protection of your rights with a Personal Data Protection Commission,
if the prerequisites are met;
You can use your rights at any time to process your personal data.
What does each of the above rights mean?
This right allows you to get information about the data you identify the controller and his representative,
The data under item 1 shall not be provided when the natural person to whom they refer already has them or in law, there is an
Have the right at any time to ask the administrator to delete, correct or block personal data,
Right of objection to the controller against the processing of personal data of the individual, if there is a legitimate
Right to file a complaint or request with the Personal Data Protection Commission
In the event of a violation of your rights, you have the right to refer the Data Protection Commission within one year of knowing
Changes to Privacy Policies
For any changes made to these Privacy Policies, we declare that we will notify you by sending a letter at
How to contact us?
You can contact us at: International House, 776-778
|2008 – 2018 ©